Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Bagel, Lox and Cream Cheese


Bagel & Lox
Originally uploaded by PhoebeJ.
This rather 50's-looking photo is a picture of tonight's dinner. I got home late from work and didn't feel like cooking. I had some great smoked salmon in the fridge and thought, "Why not have breakfast for dinner?" The glass contains seltzer, a staple of my diet. I added a few baby carrots and--Voila! Dinner.

For the curious, the bagel was an "everything" bagel. That is, one with salt, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, onions and garlic. It's a sort of end of the kitchen thing. And I like cracked pepper on my salmon, thank you. A square of very fancy dark chocolate and some cherries capped off the meal.

I'll probably repeat the bagel, lox and cream cheese thing tomorrow at breakfast. Life is good.

3 comments:

Mike said...

photos are satans only way to show how ugly the world is...you need us bad.
God 58
sinners 0
TCOJCOEMLDS

Nancy said...

This creep came to my blog too! Loser....

I like the photo of your dinner. Very nice and without a food cosmetician.

Phoebe said...

Elohimus is harmless. David put me onto his blog from which I found Sister Jensen, one hilarious Mormon lady!