Monday, April 06, 2009

A Perfect Blendship


A Perfect Blendship
Originally uploaded by PhoebeJ
"If you're ever up a tree, send for me,
If you're ever down a well, ring my bell.
If you ever get so happy, you land in jail,
I'm your bail.
That's friendship, friendship, just a perfect blendship.
When other friendships have been forgot,
Ours will still be hot."

Or so said Cole Porter.

The kitties seem to concur. Here Abigail and Tortellini enjoy some window time together. Two matching catloaves.

And here is a completed Kitty Sock. The full pair is done. Alpaca is soft (but you knew that), and all is right with the world.

Kitty Sock

1 comment:

Knitlee said...

I miss seeing what you are knitting!
How did the sheep bag come out? I have started my Aspen Yoke sweater by Meg Swanson nicely translated into plain speak by Sarah...it's a lot of green so far. Hope you are well.